View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 08:53 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

You're gettn there (revisiting after turf establishes)

Now, next step: you have to properly arrange the patio furniture. The white plastic furniture - probably not the best for shooting pictures!

Nearly all of my pictures on our website - I've had to re-arrange for the photo shoot. And then water comes out from where ever its sitting and then I need to wait for it to dry before I can take pics!

Last week was a week from hell. Rental company sends wrong size demo hammer out, but I used it anyway, took forever. Problem with the county dept of inspections and permits, extremely unorganized department. Infact I still have no idea if everything was worked out - I proceeded anyway. Eff-them. Schedule for 6-8 loads of fill on Friday, the dirt hauler calls after we're already at the jobsite and says he's not running. In other words they drank too much on the 4th of July.

"People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine"

My Equipment Brag List:

-1 CAT hat
-16 pairs of Hanes socks (the Heavy Duty model), many with holes.
-12 pairs of underwear, ranging from Joe Boxers to Jockey, many are in need of replacement. (no more photo requests please)
-hundreds of t-shirts. Some w/ grease stains, some torn & tattered.
-7 pairs of jeans, ranging from Levis to Polo to GAP. 1/2 of them have holes in 'em.
-1 belt
-1 pair of old worn out Nike shoes.

Page generated in 0.03574 seconds with 7 queries