View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 05:52 PM
TTS TTS is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 617
You still don't need an ein for a sole proprietorship even if you have a dba. Just get the dba and a checking account in the name of rays lawn care and you're done
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03429 seconds with 7 queries