View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 11:05 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigray83 View Post
Im a Redmax dealer in Florida. The 2460S and the 2460TS have the exact same engine. I can only speak from my experience we do stock the S models but I keep like2 2460S on hand compared to 10 2460TS almost everyone buys the TS models. Also Im confused about the Hedge Trimmer attachment none of the trimmer models are designed to take a Hedge Trimmer attachment. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with!
Uh, so that means that only the 2650 models or larger might have a fuel pump issue. Again, not saying for sure but I came across that somewhere. About two months ago I saw a 2460TS advertised on craigslist locally. It was also listed on eBay at the same time. It was priced too high and the seller was playing games asking for the best offer without saying what her best offer was, so that I might want to bid higher, so I abandoned my pursuit. She know jack about tools. I was glad I did because I read something or someone told me something about a starting issue. Recently I read a review by a guy that got a 2560S and it wouldnt start on second attempt, so he took it back under warranty. Of course, even if it didn't have any inherent problem, there will always be a certain % of lemons for any brand any item. This is just me following leads pre purchase.

About the hedge trimmer attachment, its right there in the 2013 catalog. I thought that most brands offer that ability within the brand line anyway.

Page generated in 0.03741 seconds with 7 queries