View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 11:15 PM
LawnSite Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
Hey, just to be clear for everyone, I didn't say that about not using the attachments, my RM catalog says it.

I am not sure why you are getting the run around about the various models, but now I am curious, so I may call my dealer and ask him. He is usually pretty straight with me about this stuff. I know they are selling both the 24xx and the 26xx models at this place, but I can't say which one sells better.........at least not yet.
Oh, ok I see, you were quoting Redmax. Btw, I'm glad you mentioned that though, because now seems to be conflicting with what they are now promoting. But perhaps they made it possible since that older thread I read where you quoted Redmax, maybe changed their mind or the technology.

They just dont want to order it if they can talk me into another model they have in stock, but they will if I insist. I'm just curious why it is overlooked as a model worth stocking. Someone told me dealers like to buy pallets of certain models and thats how they make the most money, etc., etc.

Page generated in 0.04495 seconds with 7 queries