View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 06:33 PM
Charles's Avatar
Charles Charles is online now
Join Date: Dec 1999
Posts: 7,794
The first thing he needs to do is call the sheriff or Chief of Police and find out what the laws are concerning writing bad checks are in his city or town. Let them advise him on what to do next. This is just not getting paid. He has a bad check. I imagine a officer showing up at this woman's door with the teen would do much more good than a certified letter. I bet she has a bunch of certified letters in the landfill. Her mistake was writing that check
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03637 seconds with 8 queries