View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 10:24 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by alldayrj View Post
He'll yeah it'll run my saws. But you paid for the cherry picker, why take it off? Do Christmas lights or prank your neighbors.
In all honesty - the Christmas light idea is a really good idea. Not a service for me, but it's a great idea.

My old man has been buying and flipping these trucks for a while now. Verizon recently started CUTTING the bucket off of the boom (they say for liability reasons). My truck, the one in the picture has had the bucket cut. The truck behind it is one that my dad got for himself which does have the cherry picker fully intact. I don't need the cherry picker, I need to get the truck's weight down as low as possible so I can pull the equipment trailer with equipment. This truck will be used about 2 days a week, certain aspects of our work require an array of tools on the first 2 days we're there.

"People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine"

My Equipment Brag List:

-1 CAT hat
-16 pairs of Hanes socks (the Heavy Duty model), many with holes.
-12 pairs of underwear, ranging from Joe Boxers to Jockey, many are in need of replacement. (no more photo requests please)
-hundreds of t-shirts. Some w/ grease stains, some torn & tattered.
-7 pairs of jeans, ranging from Levis to Polo to GAP. 1/2 of them have holes in 'em.
-1 belt
-1 pair of old worn out Nike shoes.

Page generated in 0.03194 seconds with 7 queries