View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 06:20 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppypaws View Post
The dealer is coming to pick the mower up this afternoon supposedly, it is storming so hard it would be dangerous trying to get it loaded. He said someone else wanted to give it a try. I will say one thing, if they do not clean underneath the deck and take the baffle off, the person demoing the mower will mow a few minutes, call and tell them they can come pick the mower up.

I would say it is raining this minute at the equivalency of about 3" per hr. you are unable to see for the fact it is coming down so hard.

The rep called just after I got off the phone with the dealer. He said he was going to talk with the dealer and very well may want me to run the mower again with the baffle off. He told me he was as interested as me in seeing how much difference there was with the baffle off.

The picture is showing exactly what is taking place this very minute, we are overwhelmed with water.
Thats really to bad. Not one actual pic of a lawn being mowed or any adjustments made on an adjustable baffle deck. I had a feeling this review was doomed from the first set of pics I saw...at least you got to feel the air seat and isolated platforms. As far as cut quality goes I saw nothing from either machine that was acceptable in a commercial cutting setting.

Page generated in 0.04218 seconds with 7 queries