View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 08:00 PM
Breezmeister's Avatar
Breezmeister Breezmeister is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 1,401
Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
Name them tools......

Attachment 275661

Attachment 275662
I see alot of carb adjusting tools, like the packman for Ryobi, and the two for Homlite. I would have to hazard a guess that the rest are brand specific as well....

What interests me is the cordless Milwaukee with the bit holder and I'll assume that is a T 27 bit in there. That is not the standard chuck is it ? Looks too small ? Maybe from a die grinder ? It just looks odd......

AAhhhh yes, the old 8 and 10 mm wrench that comes with just about every weed wacker ever made....

A T- 27 long shank from SnapOn 3/8 drive, a slide handle or T handle with a 6 or 8 inch extension, a lonely
T-27 bit and a extra long T-27 bit. You do alot of Sthil stuff I'm guessing......

The only thing I don't know is that black curvy thing with the 2 large ends, ya got me stumped on that one.
Masters Degree in Thinking Out Side Of The Box,Graduate of the MacGyver Institute of Ingenuity

The primary function of an Engineer is to make it difficult for the Fabricator and impossible for the Mechanic

RTFM What a concept

Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.05065 seconds with 8 queries