Thread: RLS Pictures
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 08:06 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed2hess View Post
Well that is kinda funny since most people on here think the stander stinks since it has no dampers on them.
Dampers? on what? I think the other part of the problem is that I'm a BIG dude (about 6'2" maybe 6'3" with boots on at about 300 lbs)...I couldnt get comfortable on the thing. Even my employee said I looked extremely awkward riding on it hahaha. I feel like if it had more conventional controls like a ZTR type mower that would really help a lot.

As I've said before, I like my Stander a lot. We do a mix of really small lawns with a lot tight spots and intricate maneuvering and tight spots and also some larger properties with wide open areas. The Standers allow us to efficiently do all of those places with the same set of machines. I will be the first to admit that the Wright cut quality leaves some to be desired, HOWEVER, I feel that the pros outweigh the cons and we can deal with the cut. No one has ever complained about the cut quality, but then again no one has ever complimented SPECIFICALLY on it either.

My Pictures:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=302091

Page generated in 0.04073 seconds with 7 queries