View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 10:03 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I'm glad you finally posted a video. It is fun to watch any machine working IMO. Also, you are obviously close to a RR track somewhere LOL I grew up next to one and know that sound well.

The speed things seems to be really important in your desire to "prove" to all of us that the SZ is the best thing since sliced bread, but as I said in the 472 thread, what does that really prove? You sure can't do that in a commercial setting, and you most definitely couldn't do it up here in the north on this type of grass. Your speed would be easily offset by many, if not most other brands superior cut on northern turf. Why npt now try the 472 on that grass in the video. No rain in the sky that I could see. Grass was short and easy to cut. Seems like a much more fair place to demo a machine built to maintain manicured turf vs bush hog type cutting.

You are always asking us why this, or do we agree with that, and demand an answer from us on our opinions posted. So......Why is it so important for you to always try to prove the SZ is the best machine around? It works great for you on your farm. Again, so what? You are but a single grain of sand on a very large beach, same as the rest of us. This is comparing apples to oranges by comparing your speed on your own land for where no profit is involved vs the rest of us who do this for our living. Are you saying that a single grain of sand is more correct than the many other grains who disagree with you over the SZ?

Page generated in 0.04049 seconds with 7 queries