View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 11:43 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow bud! That is the mower that you need! I kid you not but I have easily over 7000 hrs on that exact unit and what a great mower! It's a scag so it has a great cut, you can side discharge or use the steel grass catcher for it, and it is super maneuverable! It's super easy to handle and light enough for you to lift it up higher walls and get through fences.... If I could lift the front wheels onto something, it was going up it.... I would say that this is pretty much the perfect mower for you.... The one thing though is the price.... Yes, it looks very clean and I know it's a great unit but I think you should go in there with a grand cash and tell him to give it to you. Tell him that used Scag's on C list are a dime a dozen and your buddy (me) just picked up a Scag SWZU 48 in. cut for 900 big ones... Absolutely true, mine came with a sulky and well... Oh yeah, as for items prone to breakage on this unit..... Ummmmmmm... wellllllll...... Catch my drift... Keep the oil changed, keep it greased, keep a couple belts on the trailer. Speaking of belts.... These units are great because they have belts and you don't have to deal with expensive hydros.... Are hydros a little easier on the hands? Sure, but you gotta get your man hands at some point in life right? Go to the Scag website and watch the Scag 30th anniversary commercial, the long edition..... This commercial will get you so dang pumped up not only to represent the Scag Nation but to be out mowing and maintaining in the green industry... And finally, just like my all time favorite company Walker, "Made in the U.S.A" enough said...

Page generated in 0.04179 seconds with 7 queries