View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 07:46 AM
LawnSite Member

My trimmer is a Stihl 4-mix with the flip up gas cap. Best trimmer I've ever owned. Lower tone to the motor. Better torque. Gas cap is quick and effective. Yeah, it has a little learning curve. But it's a better cap.

I had a Toro t-bar WB and never liked it. Bought it new and wore it out. (OK, beat it to death is more like it.) I do like my new Exmark's ECS controls though.

Something I thought was the ultimate flub was the Puegot diesel in my 455. Nobody liked them, especially the mechanics. But mine's been so sweet. Purrs like a kitten. Much quieter than the Kubota or Yanmar they now use. I just keep the timing belt changed and it doesn't disintegrate.

Even though the corn fuel program wasn't a big success, I'm in favor of it. It finally got the price of corn to where my neighbors won't have to sell their farms. It's not been that long ago they were selling stoves that burned corn for fuel.

I can't think of anything that was an embarrassment to the entire industry. It's not like we have the Edsel to point to. That was unquestionably the worse car ever made.

Page generated in 0.03697 seconds with 7 queries