View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 12:23 PM
LawnSite Fanatic
Originally Posted by greenology View Post
Hmm I wonder if mine had a twist, im curious though how he knew there was a twist in the belt once it had been kicked off.

Your right on with the 7" measure, I checked the diagrams etc, will adjust the tension tomorrow morning if it needs it.

I intend on re-routing the fuel lines, never liked the way they isolate both tanks by a switch, Ill get a 3 way junction to replace the valve. The tanks will drain equally which is much better IMHO

That's interesting you have had a demo on the gravely & good to hear your thoughts, I never had the opportunity.
The Gravely has a wonderful seat, but it's not exactly the feel you would expect. When I first started using the 472 I was thinking the more air involved the better the ride, wrong, I found this best ride was achieved with a very small amount of air pumped into the system.

There is no mower that will give the better ride of a Ferris in your cutting situation, your properties are a step above what would actually be considered rough.

Did you check the speeds like I asked with blades off, deck up, blades on, deck up, and then while cutting? This would be interesting information for those of us to see the differences.
Farm Mower
Page generated in 0.03311 seconds with 8 queries