View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 01:09 PM
foreplease's Avatar
foreplease foreplease is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: May 2008
Location: St. Joseph, MI
Posts: 1,788
Look for a place that repairs hydraullic hoses. They can press high quality fittings easily. You can have a male-female quick coupler put in or have them joined with a fitting and clamp much smoother than a hose clamp. There are 2 places that do this in my little town and more not far away. You should be able to find a place to repair it. Stop by a dealer for large farm type equipment if nothing else.
Michigan PABL
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03052 seconds with 8 queries