View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 07:14 PM
LawnSite Member

I'm definitely pulling the trigger if its still available. Unfortunately, the seller did not list a phone number, and he still has not responded to my email( just sent it this morning, so I wouldn't expect a response), so I'll just have to wait and see if its still there. I'm trying to not let myself get too excited about it... Hopefully this will be my 1st commercial mower.
I don't use the Timemaster. For a grand that thing just doesn't make sense to me. Sure, it'd be a smidge faster than a 21", but I just can't see buying that over a walk behind I'm also not so sure about what happens when one of those "timed blades" hits an unseen obstacle. It may be a non-issue, and I think Toro probably thought it out, but I can see how that could be problematic. It seems a little underpowered to me as well. I often get neglected yards, and the extra HP is a freakin' lifesaver!I use a 42" Toro Timecutter ZTR and a Husqvarna 7021R(Honda engine, and hell for tough). The Toro is a residential model, and it is really not standing up to the abuse well at all, but it was never meant to... I've never been impressed with its QOC (learned a new acronym). It was my late father's and I got it when he passed. It has served me pretty well and made me some money.

Last edited by chefcam864; 07-28-2013 at 07:22 PM.

Page generated in 0.04346 seconds with 7 queries