View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 11:03 PM
LawnSite Member

Update

Well guys I haven't been on here in quite a while and thought I would let you fellows know how my machine was doing. I have had it a year now and I have to say that it is one hell of a machine. Everybody knows how fast these machines are but it has really cut my mowing time down a lot. I still have my 48" tiger cub that my son runs now and I have a property that I mow that used to take me 6-7 hours to mow, but I can mow it now in 4 1/2 hours. It's true you can't mow in high but getting around the property is a lot faster. We drive the mowers from my house to the property so I can't use high there either or I run off and leave my son. We mowed the property together Friday and it took 3 hours. Not bad for a 9 year old! I have had a few issues along the way: I HATE how the blades get SUPER tight and have to be taken off from the bottom. There is a little wire that hooks to the starter that has broken twice, but it's a simple fix. Two of the spindles went out and they replaced all three for me, but I think that was a freak thing. I have to take it in to the shop in the morning because it's not running right, idling rough, flooding out if you kill it when it's hot and then crank it after a few minutes, and the governor is not kicking in when you go thru thick stuff. I kind of think the valves need to be adjusted but it's under warranty so I'll let the dealer check it out. I do like this machine and would probably buy it again given the chance.

Page generated in 0.03624 seconds with 7 queries