View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 02:30 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

1/4 drip line on cement patio

I need to install drip line to several pots around a stamped concrete patio with no access underneath.

This is a contemporary house that's roughly 75% all window's so the drip needs to be flawless.

Typically we install 1/2 conduit strapped in with molly anchors , then running drip packs to the pots. Making it hidden as possible or what ever the situation may be of course the goal is to make it as clean as possible. Anyways 1/2" is out of the question

I'll be installing my main piping around this 25' x 80 ' patio and installing drip to each pot. There's a multi tiered water feature in the middle of this so I was able to sneak several drip lines under the rocks to gain access to the middle of the patio. Which helps from running drip from the outside of the patio to the middle. There are no arbors that I can run up and over

Basically, do you guys have any well known products for keeping 1/4 drip straight?

So far my idea's are 1/4" wire strap and molly anchor every few feet, Small sections of double sided sticky tape and also small dabs of super glue. I'm not sure how weather effects the last 2

Suggestions, ideas?

Page generated in 0.05103 seconds with 7 queries