View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 03:58 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawn_love View Post
Wow, thanks for all the input guys!

Another question: I understand that there are many different services people offer in the lawn care space, some of which include basic mowing/trimming, tree care, core aeration, fertilization, weed treatment, etc. How did you decide which services to offer? Also, I imagine that some services are more easily included as add-on's to basic lawn care, while others require much more extensive training, licensing or equipment. In your experience, which services are the best to get started with, and which ones should I look at adding on down the line?
Weed control is worth it. I don't know about your personal area but in my area it is worth it.

What I come across is that a lot of home owners are do it your selfers in that aspect along with fertilization. Now on commercial propertys its a different story.

Like wise, in my area we have a far amount of storm damage every summer so tree care and removel is worth it.

So the only solid answer I can give you is that it really depends on the location and the needs of your customers.

Page generated in 0.03880 seconds with 7 queries