View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 06:26 PM
LawnSite Member

For sale: KUT KWICK Slopemaster in Missouri

I purchased this mower from who I believe is known on this site as : daddyrab

I purchased sight unseen from SC and had it shipped to Nixa MO some 4 to 5 years ago. I planned on using this as a trim mower for the smaller areas my batwing mower can't get to.

Business took a dive/change as you all know and the scope and type of work changed where I didn't need to use this machine as it was going to require another employee and I never implemented it into my schedule. So I've only started the machine a few times a year and moved it around my shop, I turned the blades on once outside the shop when I first got it.

I have not serviced it or sharpened the blades or a dang thing to it.

It starts good and sounds good. It's very operational.

I torched cut the special sized battery box so I could use a normal tractor battery.

The electric fuel shutoff switch is not working. To start it I wire the switch and then release to shut it off.

It will leak fluid out after you move it around and make a spot then stops after it sits.

Unit is in very good overall condition and has 500 or so hours. I'm going to look and update the exact hrs in a few days.

It has the Isuzu diesel. Has the double tires for each side, I have them removed. They are in great shape.

Brad Turner
Nixa MO 65714
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 023.jpg (70.6 KB, 282 views)
File Type: jpg 024.jpg (71.3 KB, 263 views)

Page generated in 0.03893 seconds with 8 queries