Notes on images ......
1) Images were taken at different times which is readily apparent. Image on the left was taken earlier then the second.
2) Attached pic notes some indicative signs of herbicide damage as follows:
- Yellow arrow points out extensive leaf damage in comparison to the rest of plant
- Red arrows points out leaf cupping which suggests dicamba damage.
- Green arrow points out back side (right side on photo) of plant is still green, where second photo the OP posted shows damage has extending further towards the back of the plant (assuming front is left side of pic)
Given the above, chances are better than not there was some off-target herbicide drift and/or root uptake of herbicide, most likely occurring from the left side of the pic. Questions?