Here are my concerns:
1) I am pretty sure after the main line in my house is 3/4" copper, that's certainly what they installed out of the wall and is all around in the utility closet.
2) I am worried that I got different GPM readings, each time I check there is no water running in the house.
3) According to the Toro chart for the 32SA (ASSUMING my pressure is 55 - I think they mean dynamic) - I need between 1.7 and 2.2 GPM (I assume that means per head) to get 26 feet (this is how I flagged and planned each zone)
My life would be made easy if I could keep my 26ft to 26ft head-to-head plan, with up to 4 heads per zone. BUT If I am only getting 7-7.5 GPM doesn't this mean it wont work if I need say 2GPM x 4 heads (8GPM)?
Here are my questions:
1) Does the number crunching look right (assuming I have the distance and pipe types/sizes right)?
2) Should I plan on only having 3 heads per zone?
3) What do you think of me physically testing and seeing as I had with 3/4" poly previously, but now with 1" or 1.5" PVC, etc.
4) Looks like 1" PVC is fine, don't you agree?