View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 01:12 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGuysLC View Post
I am not following I guess.... he paid your mowing fee for the month.. but according to your $25 price per cut you indicate you usually charge... that is maybe a $100 bill..... but you have already admitted you would charge $250 for the cleanup.... SO.... now you have done the $250 clean up... plus the next four cuts he has paid you for....at $25 each. That would be $350 in my pocket.... And You are saying $3..... and $0 for your labor.... I don't work for free. And if you truly figure your cost.... it goes much deeper than the $3 in gas you spent. Count the life of your mower.. belts, blades, oil, tires, trimmer string, trimmer oils, filters, INSURANCE, etc... your cost is way more than $3. I am not trying to bash .... but rather help you realize... you wont be around long doing this... get a handle on what it takes to make money... not just thinking you are... I promise.. if you sit down and really look at the bottom line... you will see....
Hah I'm sure he's thinking about his insurance, tax, and equipment depreciation. it's included in his $25 service

Ive taken advantage of the world market and started a new business. We are building bombs in the shape of prayer blankets for our middle eastern customers. Business couldnt be better. The prophets are going through the roof!!

Page generated in 0.03957 seconds with 7 queries