View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 09:10 AM
jhayden jhayden is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Portland, Maine
Posts: 30
LLC, S-Corp, DBA

DBA & a single member LLC can be filed on your personal taxes under schedule c. An LLC also limits your personal liability.

S-Corp allows you to file as a corporation, but have the income flow through to your personal taxes avoiding double taxation that a larger corporation would receive. The S-Corp filing will also avoid self eployment tax as long as you have paid yorself a reasonable salary.

I hope this helps.
AC Yard Services, LLC
2005 Chevy 3500 Dump
5 X 10 open trailer
2010 Walker MT26
Kawasaki Backpack Blower
Echo Backpack Blower
Echo PAS
Echo Stick Edger
Redmax String Trimmer
Maruyama Hedge Trimmer
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03369 seconds with 7 queries