View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 09:57 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunter View Post
the slopes beside my extra garage and the big hill behind my hill are lawn grass hydroseeded when i built my house. i have been mowing it with lowes mower up and down and then weedeating when too steep. this weedeating takes 2 guys around 2 or 3 days to finish, mowing around 4 hours each day

the ridgetop is pasture mix and fescue it was created via dozing 2 years ago. the dozing created slope that are fescue.

on the lower half of my property i still have some brush. i hope for cattle and few horses there.

the ridgetop, my 3 acre yard, along with the slopes and big hill behind my house leading up to the ridgetop i hope to maintain as green grass.
plus the grass along my 2800 ft driveway.

thanks again for the dialog
That makes it a lot clearer. Go with the Ventrac. You can use it around your house mowing plus on the steep areas. Ventrac has lots of tools for other jobs that fit the power unit that will come in handy for large property maintaince through out the year. If you have lots of leaves the Buffalo Turbine blower is an awesome tool, I have one. The Aebi is over kill for your needs.

Page generated in 0.03932 seconds with 7 queries