View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 02:52 PM
LawnSite Member

as someone who has worked there before

I used to work in the office and a lot of the conflicting accounts are due to the fact that each state (or group of states) is run completely differently by a different state coordinator. They have some form on the website to make everything fair that gets you to a neutral party, just make sure you have everything in an email so that they can see it all. Some of the more terrible stories are incredibly exaggerated. For example, the one about the $800 near the beginning is from a contractor that didn't turn in anything after a week past the due date and we couldn't get a hold of him so we had to cancel them. He literally randomly out of the blue sent us photos over a month later without any contact in between and started demanding payment. I don't know what the story was behind the $3000 guy, but i do know that we had a guy from NC make 2 40 mile trips and then tried to claim that we owed him $2000 for gas since he drove 4000 miles (i am not joking, this literally happened about 2 months ago). The owners there are practically paranoid about making sure that everyone gets what they are owed, and i have seen them take 100% losses on multiple occasions because of a slight miscommunication. The company as a whole is great to work for. What you REALLY need to figure out is if the state coordinator of your state is good to work for.

Page generated in 0.04546 seconds with 7 queries