View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 08:08 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobber View Post
Hey Landscape Poet,

You can find some additional documentation about our Expense Tracking Add-on here: http://docs.getjobber.com/expenses/

I would also encourage you to sign up for a free trial if you haven't already and then get in touch with us via our support channel to request a chat with one of our account managers. We're more than happy to set up a telephone call to discuss your specific needs and show you how Jobber can help.

Cheers!
Sam @ Jobber
Thank you for your rapid response. I just did not scroll far enough down on the page you linked me to the first time. It appears that this will indeed allow me essentially to have a quick look at my income and expenses as desired including making my own categories, for example I always take the mileage deduction vs actual expenses , so I need to keep two distinct fuel categories ...one for fuel for the trucks and one for the mowers and 2 cycle.

I will most likely try the free offer during late October or November when things slow down and I have a chance to actually get a good feel for the program

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.03958 seconds with 7 queries