View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 10:16 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
If Chris got it at a big box its just way simpler to exchange it. The minute you take a tool to it the warranty is void. A buddy is trying out the 18 and 24v electric pruners. He doesn't do a lot and likes the lightweight. His trailer is wired with a 115v inverter. Honestly it took a while to pay for my Echo gas models. I sub out the tall tree work to keep my worker comp down and eliminate the need to carry the long trailers.
my pruning sticks are many years old and as such no store will take them back. Fiskars sends you the parts so that you can fix it yourself, I have had to do it twice. No reciept required and they were very easy to deal with. I also have a echo power pruner but many times that just way to much for the job and the prune stick is quicker and much easier on the arms.

"non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other livings beings, we are still savages. THOMAS EDISON

Page generated in 0.04027 seconds with 7 queries