View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 11:28 PM
LawnSite Member

New business questions

I have about 30 residential yards that I am currently servicing and just bought my 1st zero turn mower (Scag 52" Tiger Cat). I have a small trailer and it is clear that I am going to need to upgrade my trailer soon as the new mower is too heavy for my old trailer. If you can recommend a place to buy a trailer in the Southeast (Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, North Florida), please let me know.

Is it possible to get a small business loan for the trailer and several other equipment items that I need? Does anyone know of a place that gives small business loans that you would recommend?

I am also looking at getting my driveway at home repaired because it is is very, very bad shape and I need a place to park my trailer. I would have to get my driveway widened to fit the trailer on my driveway. I got a very good price on this ($2200). Is this a legit business expense if I were to get audited?

When I file my business taxes, how do I claim a loss? If I claim a business loss, will this loss be deducted dollar for dollar from my personal income?

Page generated in 0.03397 seconds with 7 queries