View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 10:38 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohler Engines View Post
We just released a 29hp Command PRO EFI repower engine spec configured specifically for Exmark Lazer Z and Toro Z-master ZTRs that were manufactured between 1998 and 2011 with horizontal shaft carbureted Kohler Command PRO engines.

Our Command PRO EFI engine utilizes the industries only Closed-Loop EFI system. Now standard in the automotive industry, Closed-Loop EFI provides greater reliability, optimal power, turn-key startability, and maximizes fuel efficiency.

Commercial landscapers who have switched from a carbureted engine to a comparably powered Kohler Command PRO EFI engine have saved up to $600 a year in fuel costs while experiencing up to 25% better fuel economy.

Click here to learn more: http://khlr.co/kZWR.
I heard that the Kohler engines are by far the best on the market. Also I hear that the EFI will be a great gas saver but if it ever messes up you're going to pay big bucks on trying to get it to run again.. Coming from my brother in law that owns his own small engine repair business and has been working on them for YEARS. So you better believe I will stay away from EFI but will just get the reg Kohler engine on my new mower purchase.

Page generated in 0.03709 seconds with 7 queries