Thread: name change?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 10:34 PM
LawnSite Member
Originally Posted by phasthound View Post
no more people asking me exactly what i do with managing properties... it got old fast.

That is the perfect opportunity to begin your sales pitch!
I see nothing wrong with your name. It takes time to build your brand, stick with it, be consistent, do great work, don't underbid, get referrals.
i am obviously iffy on changing anything in the first place because like i said i do like it and feel it states what i do clearly to myself, but after sitting on for a little while the word property is one of the first synonyms for grounds etc. so as far as a perfect opportunity for a sales pitch i completely agree in that aspect since i could go slightly against the grain of the perceived definition of white collar property management, and explain how it is also descriptive to my services.

i currently offer lawn care, small scale landscaping (i do not have a skid steer, but can rent if needed), snow removal services, non certified tree services (i do not accept jobs with risk of damage to property in any form by felling a tree), pier and boat lift services (without a barge), pressure washing services, gutter cleaning etc. i hope to be able to offer simple exterior home services such as painting, roofing, deck installation at some point in time and more.
Element Property Maintenance LLC.
est. 2012
Page generated in 0.03239 seconds with 8 queries