Still Monday now, around 7 p.m. after dragging it in (one pass)
Here is where the pile was. Picture is from today. I still have some work to do on this. I had it dumped on a 30' x 30' tarp. It didn't work as well as it usually does for me. Usually I work with mostly sand mixes with some compost. That Kitty-Litter bucket in the back is my "seed trial" for the field. It was planted August 2.
And here is how it looked for the first freshman game of the year this afternoon at 4:30, less than 48 hrs after I finished topdressing.
Finally, proving that if you can laugh at yourself you will never run out of good material, a mistake I made late today moving the topdresser off the field. At least I got good coverge.