View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 08:54 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by garciajj612 View Post
I use pro landscape by drafix software. The first few designs take a little while but gets a lot faster after a couple of designs. For renovations I usually do the photo imaging design and for new homes I do cad type drawing. Also offers a 3d but I have not tried it. At first I didn't feel very comfortable with it and didn't charge for the designs but now there's no way I'm doing one and not charging for it. Its $1495 but they run a labor weekend special for $1295. But it has paid for itself over and over again. I also tried one of punch's software's but it sucked I stopped using it and went back to hand drawn.
Couldn't of said it better myself.

I've sold so many jobs just on the image editor side of the program as it puts into perspective for my clients on what they are going to get in the end.

Rarely do I use the planner(CAD) side of the program, but it comes in handy when needed. Right now working on a 125k master plan for a client. Whether or not it will get done, we'll see.....

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.03611 seconds with 7 queries