Originally Posted by Smallaxe
Leave it alone until conditions are correct... I won't plug at all if I can't get decent full length plugs...
We are under contract to do some aerations by the first of October. We're waiting until not only the weather finally cools off, but at least two good rainfalls to help pull plugs.