View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 01:19 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperCutter View Post
There's a group of CAD alternatives called IntelliCAD. I'm guessing that's what this one is. Do a search on IntelliCAD and you'll come up with a number of vendors.

Just FYI, when I clicked on the link I got a malware alert/blocked page from my security program, so you may want to give your PC a thorough check if you downloaded anything from them.

To the OP, I have a question. What is it about the hand drawing process that is taking so long? What's a typical job that you're doing?
GstarCad is not Intellicad.

I looked into the pros / cons of GstarCad vs. intelliCad thoroughly before making my decision. GstarCad just seemed to be all around the better product to me so I went with it.

Sorry that you found Malware... I run Nod32, one of the best antivirus around, and it hasn't found anything on that website. I've been running Gstarcad for some time with no problems / virus symptoms. The only antivirus I know of that can spot stuff Nod32 can't is Kaspersky.

To the OP and who it may concern, that are a few Autocad alternatives, although I will not be doing any comparisons myself.

Intellicad
GStarCad
BricsCad
ZWCad

Page generated in 0.04871 seconds with 7 queries