View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 10:03 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllProLC View Post
Have built a successful lawn care & landscape business in the Indianapolis area over the last 18 years but always looking to grow business. Signed up with Angies List(reluctantly) after doing follow up work from competitors who had been award winning AL members, but dropped the ball on quality of work . But after 2 months no leads from Angies List....are they a joke or only refer certain companies?? 2 of my employees formerly worked for AL award winning companies who are close to being out of buusiness...what gives? thoughts??
How many reviews have you gotten? From what I understand that is what it is all about. You have to fetch reviews from AL members. Non members can still review but I dont think it means a thing. I am about to call my account rep at AL and see what kind of cost it will be. Also I know of many companys that thrive because of AL but I'm not sure about landscaping companys. In indy the market is so saturated that it isn't hard to find an lawn care company. I'm thinking that's why a lot of them dont use Al
I would love to hear some other experiences.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.04407 seconds with 7 queries