View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 08:35 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zturncutter View Post
2.25 inches in the last 2 hours and still coming down, one of the wettest summers I can remember. Thinking of mounting a winch on the front of the mowers
The good news is that productivity has been banging this week with the temps (lower humidity at the start of the week), we were making so much progress I was so excited in how good we were doing.

Today we were tracking to be done 1.5 to 2 hours ahead of schedule...........that is when the rain came. It just drilled us for a good 45 minutes to a hour with solid rain.

We treaded lightly for the next hour , then proceeded to go full force on everything and we had just finished up when and put the equipment away when it started pouring again, for a good hour.

It had been the wettest that I remember too. It has played hell with our schedule and made OT a thing of normal operations the last few month to month in a half it seems. I am almost welcoming the the dry season at this point.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.04454 seconds with 7 queries