View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 07:11 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobber View Post
@Landscape Poet:

We do indeed have bulk invoice creation for recurring contracts. In fact, our bulk invoicing functionality will allow you to create invoices for any/all jobs that are pending invoicing, whether they're recurring or one-off.

We don't currently auto-calculate any late penalties for overdue invoices/payments. This is something we may consider adding in the future, but there are a lot of development priorities between now and then.

Cheers!
Sam @ Jobber

Sam,

One new thing that I am on the look for is something to keep my receipts organized. There are apps out there, there are now accounting/invoicing services out there that are cloud based that offer it.
Has there been any talk of adding the service of allowing under the expenses to have photos taken off a app on the phone and submitted?

Since looking for this service I have discovered Freshbooks. Can you tell me some of the qualities your service has over theres?

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.03411 seconds with 7 queries