View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 05:25 PM
Sonshines Sonshines is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Spudsville, USA
Posts: 19
Originally Posted by CL&T View Post
In most states you just register your business and name with the county clerk for like $15, get an EIN from the IRS and a sales tax number from the state taxation dept that gives you authority to collect sales tax (if you are required to collect sales tax on what you will be doing in your state). You then operate as a sole proprietor, the simplest way of doing business. As long as you pay your taxes on April 15 nobody will bother you.

So to answer your question nobody cares how your business is set up. I wouldn't waste any money until you are ready to go S corp or a full C corp and only an accountant can tell you that.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04219 seconds with 8 queries