View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 06:03 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I was 98G, and spent much time in not exactly tactical environments, or DLI for languages. So, until I got to Bragg, did not have much opportunity for any cool schools, but of course, the unit here, a tenant unit, had 7 AB slots, and 25 jumpers already. So, instead of spending our training dollars on me to spend a few weeks at either lovely Benning or Campbell, I found a need for regular training at places like Forts Meade or Gordon, or the Foreign Language Training Center Europe, in Garmisch-Partenkirchen when not otherwise in the woods or working operations.
I was a SSG when I got out, my time as 1SG was either in the role at BNCOC, or covering as field 1SG. Both roles convinced me of the importance and fun of being 1SG, but the Army and I disagreed about my next assignment, for which I would have needed to re-up. I did have my H identifier as a small group instructor, and as a 3/3 German, and 3/3 Arabic speaker, I figured I was a shoe-in for instructor duty at DLI - Presidio of Monterey, Ca.
Gravely ST622
Poulan Pro PP5020AV
and other stuff I forget now!

currently shopping:
ExMark Metro 48
ExMark Commercial 30
Ford F250
Ariens edger.

the bottom list should maybe get shorter, while the top gets longer, but I know there will always be more stuff!

Page generated in 0.04262 seconds with 7 queries