View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 09:46 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herler View Post
Here's the problem...

As is usually the case, we still don't know, and possibly never will...
The reason why this FS90 supposedly needed to be shortblocked.

And the thing is if you run up there to ask now, they'll as likely give you some plausible reason.

That kind of question, I think you really need to ask it right then and there.
I couldn't agree more!

Perhaps it is just me, but if someone told me I needed a shortblock, the first question would be WHY? I would also assume he was given a copy of the service order which should state the reason?

I'm not going to get into a debate on which trimmer brand is better or why... Nor am I going to get into the fact that A LOT (not all) of problems with ANY equipment could have been prevented to begin with! Now with that said, sure ALL manufacturers have seen their share of problems through the years.

Honestly, I don't care who runs what equipment brand or why they do it. The bottom line is that YOU are happy with what you have!

I find it funny though that the longer a thread goes on and the more people respond to it, one can obviously see the brand bashing of ALL the brands mentioned within... So who is right?

Just my opinion...

How very observant of you there captain obvious.

The amount of FREE information that you receive here will be directly proportional to the amount of information that you provide!

Page generated in 0.03768 seconds with 7 queries