View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 10:20 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMassey View Post
The distance thing is a problem. The logistics of getting all of us together is epic. Ouch. Great idea though!
Logistically it's actually pretty easy. Here's how:
A date is set to meet up. Everyone who is interested in attending responds, along with where they are coming from.
*Ten days before the meet: I send out the location of the meeting spot. It would be relatively equidistant to everyone who is interested. Now comes the official RSVP--you got 3 days.
*Seven days before the meet: If all who were originally interested RSVP, everything stays the same and we meet. If only some people RSVP, that would be communicated within the group, and we could either keep everything the same or find a new spot that is revised in terms of distance. You got three days to RSVP again for revised location.
*Four days before the meet: RSVP-ers are tallied, a reminder gets sent, and we meet on the event day.

NOW HERE THIS, ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN MEETING WITH FELLOW LOCAL LCOs AROUND ATLANTA WHO YOU KNOW HERE ON LAWNSITE, PLEASE SAY SO BEFORE 10-10-13. IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE IN THE TRADE WHO IS LOCAL, PLEASE INVITE THEM TO COME AND LET ME KNOW AS WELL. WE'LL HAVE A BLAST! THINK ABOUT IT: POKER, CHESS, BBQ, CHILI COOK-OFFS, CAMARADERIE, INTELLECTUAL DISCUSSION & COFFEE.....THE FUN COULD BE ENDLESS! BUT YOU'LL MISS OUT IF YOU DON'T RESPOND, SO PLEASE--RESPOND! P.M. ME IF INTERESTED BEFORE 10-10-13.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. --Leonardo da Vinci

http://integritylawnpro.com

Last edited by Chilehead; 09-23-2013 at 10:21 PM. Reason: TYPO

Page generated in 0.04026 seconds with 7 queries