View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 08:16 AM
Mark Oomkes Mark Oomkes is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 8,206
Start with DOL then move onto a private attorney.

And they guy is a dirtbag attempting to deny injuries on the job are not his responsibility.

Originally Posted by Judo View Post
If you have worked for the guy a significant amount of time per year, then you are an employee and not a subcontractor. Also, his insurance company should audit his Company every year to make sure all employees have the proper workman comp coverages. I would contact the department of labor for your state.
Length of time worked has nothing to do with whether one is an employee or sub. Subs can work for years and years and years and not be employees.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman

Guns don't kill people, abortion clinics do.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03641 seconds with 7 queries