View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 11:57 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaMac View Post
So I sent my existing customer list over to the mailing company that send out our fall postcards. They put the data through an NCOA list to see who has moved.

Just a little bit of data for some of you geeks. I've kind of become a data geek the last few years. Just wanted to share how many people move in/out of our area. With the 3 military bases, the Air Force Academy, and many defense contractors, we are a very transient community. People moving in and out all the time. I know, useless info for you all, but I still wanted to share.
Nothing is wrong with data.
Your particular info may not be of value to somebody else,however, its how you use the information,teach us how to do something similar and apply that info.

Some know that not only do I do install and repair as part of my company, but I do aerating also. I also keep a data base and specially now, its amazing to see how many repeat clients you have or new clients because they move or forced to sell.

My county was one of the most severely hit counties in CA when it came to foreclosure. Heck, our county seat was the biggest city ever to declare bankruptcy.

John

Page generated in 0.03297 seconds with 7 queries