Thread: Kubota with cab
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 04:59 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I just picked up a used B3030 w/o cab with 1600 hours. I "upgraded" from a Kioti 1914. To be honest, I'm not terribly impressed with the kubota. The body parts all feel cheap to me, the 4x4 and rear diff lock binds up easily, it doesn't shift between the three ranges very smoothly, the 3pt hitch doesn't have as much travel as I'm used to and the loader is underpowered. I'm not saying it's not capable though. I used it today to bush hog about an acre on a steep hill and the 30hp is noticeably more then the Kioti 20hp machine I'm selling. I also like the hydro transmission over the shuttle shift when using the loader and mowing, but the Kubota's trans makes a hell of a whine. The B3030 also lacks weight. My Kioti is about the same weight maybe more even without a loader and it pulls much better and has much better traction. The 3030 has the power, but all it does is spin the tires. I wish I would have shopped around more but the B3030 got great reviews and met all my specs I wanted. FWIW, I expected more from the Kubota name. My Kioti feels much more solid and the Kioti's are a heck of a lot cheaper. I'd also consider a New Holand. I'm planning to unload the B3030 and look for something with better quality.

Page generated in 0.03242 seconds with 7 queries