Thread: Time to trade!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 09:52 PM
LawnSite Member

Time to trade!

We are seriously thinking about trading our Boxer 427 for a new machine. We bought the Boxer used and have LOVED it. However, I am very hesitant to buy a new one with all of the ownership changes and lack of dealers.

What I like about the Boxer is the power. It is so strong, and does everything I ask it to do. I have run the newest Vermeer 650, and really like it. But, wow its expensive, the dealer is over an hour away, and the salesman couldn't care less if he sells me one or not. I have not run a track model Toro, but ran the wheeled unit. I am concerned if the 525TX would have the power that the Boxer or Vermeer has. Specifically lift capacity and hydraulic capacity. The Toro makes the most sense because there is a Toro dealer in my town. I don't particularly care for the Bobcat because it doesn't come with a platform and requires different mounting plates than my current attachments. I know the Ditch Witch is a powerhouse but have heard my share of horror stories from it.

So, the question is, what do you guys think? What do you run? What do you like/dislike about the machines? What is best?

Page generated in 0.05339 seconds with 7 queries