View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 08:51 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Porkin,
No, his comment was not negative per se, however it is negative in spirit. Get the difference? If, as you say, what he wanted to say was something along the lines of "Hey there NTC, I have seen you guys around in articles and on the web and by the looks of your yelp reviews, seems that you guys are having some growing pains. Have you learned anything from that? Any advice you can give some fellow entrepreneurs? Thanks a lot and good luck with the future."
However, that is not what he said at all.... What he said was "You are getting pretty beat up on your Yelp reviews" This open ended "observation" is completely negative. It is meant to do one thing and one thing only and that is to "bait" either NTC themselves or another L.S member into some sort of dialogue which will end up going nowhere fast. I realize that this is the internet but some of us still know what courtesy is. Absolutely nothing constructive can come from a post like that. And isn't that what we are all here for? To learn, to share, to give and to take CONSTRUCTIVE criticism... Because to me, that comment is just criticism without the constructive part...
By the way, I think it's amazing that you guys (NTC) are doing so well and giving the larger, long standing companies a run for their money. I currently live in Upstate New York but grew up 10 miles north of Boston and I can recall with such clarity my Dad cursing out Chemlawn (Truegreen now) for shoddy service. The market is absolutely there and I have always thought that the one link missing was customer service. From what I hear about you guys, you have that angle covered so I see great things in the future for you. Good Job! Good Luck!

Page generated in 0.03577 seconds with 7 queries