View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 10:53 AM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallaxe View Post
I wasn't asking a question and I know that understanding soils is NOT complicated... there is more complication in pancake batter in order to make "The Perfect Pancake"...

Soil friability and tilth are both easy to understand as you see and feel what you soil is doing... schools tend to complicate it with poor pix in bad textbooks... I played in the garden when I was 4 years old instead of a sandbox and quickly recognized the difference... my childhood was involved in building up the garden soil...

In my neighborhood every 4 yr. old understood WHY the garden stayed wet so much longer than the sandbox after a rain... so much confusion about irrigation on this forum and no one knows if their lawn is a sandbox or a well tended garden soil... plz don't tell me I need to go to school and learn what I need to know... It is insulting to any intelligence level to indicate that friability and tilth are too complicated to see and feel for one's self...
I am happy for your childhood. I hope the OP takes my advise and takes some classes about agronomy it will help him and his future.
easy-lift guy
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03522 seconds with 7 queries