Thread: Gravely mowers?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 02:16 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XYZLawnPros View Post
It is all about the dealer ron mexico75. You could have the worst built machines ever, but if the dealer rocks your socks, it is usually a winner.

Now in my experience I will never EVER buy a gravely. You'd think having 2 gravely dealers within 10 miles would be a good thing. HAHAHAHAH. Yeah right. I wouldn't touch either of the gravely dealers in my neck of the woods with pamela anderson's d!ck. I don't see gravelys almost at all anymore in my neck of the woods for that matter. Everyone gone deere, exmark, scag and toro. I'd say dealers are gravely's number 1 problem.

Now for part 2. I was also lied to by both dealers. I demoed 2 walk behinds and a new pro-stance. Lied to on cash out the door prices. Lied to on quality of cut. Lied to on actual sturdiness and well built-ness. Heck, the pro-stance engine almost blew up on me while demoing it in the dealers lot. The walk behinds? don't even go there. Junk in my personal opinion.

In my personal opinion ron mexico75, I would refuse to use gravely. If your dealer is a good guy, then the choice is yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inzane View Post
i got a 36 pro walk gear drive that i use now, its got about 80 hrs on it. Not impressed with it at all. I spend to much time tinkering with it out in the field everyday.. since day #1. the dealer seemed good at first, but then not so much.
Wow is that right? With the 2 posts it's some things to think about. I mean, I could post I'm getting a new eXmark and I guess people could post the same things. However, I'm glad you all posted. Its good to get both sides and especially the fact both you guys own?owned Gravely.

Page generated in 0.04592 seconds with 7 queries