View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 06:05 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsf343 View Post

interesting test, glad you posted that info. I like the 30" and want to buy but am waiting until next spring when the improvements have been implemented. I currently have all Honda's and may buy a Bravo next spring as well. I am surprised the bravo didn't have as good a cut quality as the Ex. 30, you would think they would both be pretty much the same cut since both have deep decks, especially if all conditions were the same (both have sharp blades, both at same height, both on same turf, etc.)

I'm curious, do you use the Honda's the least since you have the bravos and Ex. 30's?

We rarely use the honda. My son had taken it over as his own to mow my personal property. The 30 is significantly faster. Was looking over time trials from 5 years ago when we were using the honda 21 on specific properties. Going from the 21 to the 26 we cut our time by 19% going from the 26 to the 30 we cut our time by another 15% and calculating if we went strait from the 21 to the 30 we cut 39.2% in time savings so a 20 minute lawn went to 12 minutes.

Page generated in 0.03584 seconds with 7 queries