View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 07:31 PM
Ric's Avatar
Ric Ric is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: S W Florida
Posts: 11,996
Originally Posted by Landscape Poet View Post

Go read your post in this thread and you might understand my confusion, you see my business degree is working just fine, as you were stating how anyone working under 482 could not be a 1099...but then you went on to state that indeed they could be...I mean a sales person is a card holder under 482 right!
Posted via Mobile Device

I lead you to the water and now I know why you couldn't make it as a trainee Stock Boy for Walmart.

1099 is a form used by a company to report to the IRS payment made to individuals with out paying FICA, SS or worker comp for that person.

Commission paid to salespeople working for a Pest Control are not 1099. FICA, SS and Worker Comp etc are paid by the Chapter 482 commercial Licensed Pesticide Company.

Once again, You should not ask but rather demand a refund on your college degree which is lacking of any real education.


it is one thing to do a off label applications. It is total stupidity to post it on the world wide web and expect people to approve.

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

My People Skills are Fine. It is my Idiot Tolerance Skills That needs Work.

Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03928 seconds with 8 queries